CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionGenetics and Genomics of Populus provides an in depth description of the genetic and genomic tools and approaches for Populus. It examines the biology that has been elucidated using genomics, and looks to the future of this unique model plant.
- Author BiographyStefan Jansson is Professor at Umea Plant Science Centre, Department of Plant Physiology, Umea University. He was the European coordinator during the Populus genome sequencing initiative, and has a research focus on natural variation and autumn senescence. Andrew T. Groover studies the developmental biology of forest trees, with a primary focus on secondary growth and wood formation. He is a Geneticist and Director of the Institute of Forest Genetics, US Forest Service, in Davis California. Rishikesh P. Bhalarao is Professor at Umea Plant Science Centre, Department of Forest Genetics and Plant Physiology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences. His primary research interests are auxin signaling and seasonal activity/dormancy transitions of the cambium.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitlePlant Genetics and Genomics: Crops and Models
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight611 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAndrew Groover,Rishikesh Bhalerao,Stefan Jansson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.