Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the proceedings of the Falk Symposium Number 156 on Genetics in Liver Disease, part of the XIII International Liver Week 2006 held in Freiburg, Germany. This book provides an overview of the developments in the genetics of liver diseases, their diagnosis, treatment, and prevention. It covers the basic aspects of genetic diagnosis.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/07/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleFalk Symposium
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 156
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight461 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byD. Haussinger,D.W. Cox,G.A. Kullack-Ublick,H. E. Blum,P.L.M. Jansen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.