CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Brian W. Bainbridge
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1986
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleTertiary Level Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations
- Weight303 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of Contents1 Basic Principles of Microbial Genetics.- 2 Construction of Genetic Maps and the Genetic Code.- 3 Recombination in Bacteria.- 4 Genetic Analysis of Bacteriophages.- 5 Recombinant DNA Technology.- 6 Aspects of Fungal Genetics.- 7 Molecular Genetics of Yeast.- 8 Recent Advances in the Genetics of Filamentous Fungi.- 9 Repair, Mutation and Recombination in Bacteria.- 10 The Genetics of Streptomycetes.- References and Further Reading.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.