All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt was through bitter experience growing up on the harsh and unforgiving steppes of Mongolia that Genghis Khan learned to trust few people and to be vigilant of the personalities and events around him.
- Author BiographyPaul Lococo, Jr., received his doctorate in Chinese military history at the University of Hawaii-Manoa and is currently associate professor of history at the Leeward College campus. His recent research and publications focus on pre-modern Asian military history, and he is the coauthor with Stephen Morillo and Michael Pavkovic of War in World History: Society, Technology, and War from Ancient Times to the Present: Part IV: The Dawn of Global Warfare, 1500-1750. He lives in Pearl City, Hawaii.
- Author(s)Paul Lococo
- PublisherPotomac Books Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleMilitary Profiles
- Place of PublicationDulles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotomac Books Inc
- Content Note8 b&w illustrations, 1 map
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.09
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.92
- £12.30Trending at £13.51
- £4.45Trending at £6.56
- £13.80Trending at £20.55
- £10.30Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.