All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on their experiences with their son, who has TS, the authors offer strategies for creating an affirmative social and emotional environment that unlocks the potential genius in 'neurologically eccentric' children. They discuss identifying the signs of giftedness, providing care and mentoring, and using medication with due consideration.
- Author BiographyGeorge T. Lynn MA is a Certified Medical Health Counselor who pioneered the use of psychotherapy for adults and children with neuropsychological issues. When his son was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome in 1991, he realized that personality can be powerfully impacted by brain chemistry independent of environment. George T. Lynn works with children and adults with ADD, Tourette Syndrome, Bipolar Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and AS. He is the author of Survival Strategies for Parenting Children with Bipolar Disorder, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Joanne Barrie Lynn is a stress management and wellness educator, natural wood sculptor and award-winning writer and poet whose work has been published in magazines, literary journals and anthologies.
- Author(s)George T. Lynn,Joanne Barrie Lynn
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight371 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £25.00Trending at £32.86
- £6.54Trending at £9.94
- £12.20Trending at £14.78
- £9.97Trending at £10.06
- £9.60Trending at £14.44
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.