All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
About this product
- DescriptionYet another genius cookbook from the don of Italian cooking Jamie Oliver Our favourite Italian chef returns with his most accessible cookery book yet.
- Author BiographyGennaro Contaldo is widely known as the Italian legend who taught Jamie Oliver all he knows about Italian cooking. Gennaro started working in the kitchens of local restaurants in Amalfi at the age of eight, before moving to Britain in 1969. He worked in village restaurants around the country, and then moved to London where he worked in several restaurants including Carluccio's where he met Jamie Oliver and his own, Passione. These he days his time is divided between writing books, Jamie's Italian chain of restaurant and appearing on TV cookery shows and in magazines.
- Author(s)Genarro Contaldo
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date31/01/2011
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight1086 g
- Width206 mm
- Height26 mm
- Spine258 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.