Consider these sponsored items
- £10.36Was:£14.99Free postage
- £22.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFascinating history of Genoa that includes the imprisonment of Marco Polo, the introduction of the Black Death to Europe and the rise of explorer Christopher Columbus
- Author BiographyNicholas Walton is a journalist who spent fourteen years at the BBC, covering foreign news at the World Service, working as Sarajevo and Warsaw correspondent, and making programmes from Sierra Leone to Georgia. After four years with the European Council on Foreign Relations he moved to his wife's hometown of Genoa, and now lives in Singapore.
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.