All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates how fascism - as an ideology and political praxis - reconfigured the ideological, political, and moral landscape of interwar Europe, generating an atmosphere of extreme 'license' that facilitated the leap into eliminationist violence.
- Author BiographyAristotle Kallis is Professor of Modern/Contemporary History, Department of History, Lancaster University UK. His publications include National Socialist Propaganda and the Second World War (2005) and The Fascism Reader (2003), as well as articles and essays on the history of fascism, genocide, and propaganda.
- Author(s)Aristotle Kallis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2008
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Modern History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.