Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionExploring genocide in post-conquest South America, the author calls into question many of the central assumptions held by genocide scholars. Focusing on the events occurring in the south of La Paz, it examines how a native millennial movement evolved into an Indian-led attempt at genocide.
- Author BiographyNICHOLAS A. ROBINS is Visiting Scholar at the Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies, Duke University, and Executive Director of Fundacion Amistad, East Hampton, NY. He is the author of El Mesianismo en los Andes: La Rebelion de Tupac Amaru en la Provincia de Ororu, Alto Peru, 1781 (1997), and Mesianismo y Semiotica Indigena en el Alto Peru: La Gran Rebelion de 1780-1782, (1998).
- Author(s)Nicholas A. Robins
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight579 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.