Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.07
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleNATO ASI Subseries A:
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note192 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1059 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byChristopher J. Leaver
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
- Table Of ContentsOrganization of the Nuclear Genome.- Contrasting Patterns of DNA Sequence Organisation in Plants.- On the Evolution and Functional Significance of DNA Sequence Organisation in Vascular Plants.- Plant DNA: Long, Pure and Simple.- The Evolution of Plant Genome Structure.- Cloning and Analysis of Plant DNA.- Chromosome and Gene Structure in Plants: A Picture Deduced from Analysis of Molecular Clones of Plant DNA.- A Model for a Molecular Cloning System in Higher Plants: Isolation of Plant Viral Promotors.- Transcription of the Nuclear Genome.- Purification, Structures and Functions of the Nuclear RNA Polymerases from Higher Plants.- RNA Polymerases and Transcription During Developmental Transitions in Soybean.- Nuclear Genome Expression.- Analysis and Resolution of mRNA Populations.- Structural Gene Expression in Tobacco.- The Regulation of Nuclear Genome Expression.- Messenger RNA Domains in the Embryogenesis and Germination of Cotton Cotyledons.- Hormonal and Genetic Regulation of ?-Amylase Synthesis in Barley Aleurone Cells.- Auxin-Regulated Cell Enlargement: Is there Action at the Level of Gene Expression?.- The Effects of Auxin on the Polyadenylated RNA of Soybean Hypocotyls.- The Role of Light in the Induction of mRNAs for Phenylalanine Ammonia-Lyase and Related Enzymes in Plant Cell Cultures.- Functional Characterization of some Ribosomal Proteins from Wheat Germ.- Macromolecular Properties, Biosynthesis and Genetic Regulation of Cereal Storage Proteins.- Maize Storage Proteins: Characterization and Biosynthesis.- Recent Evidence Concerning the Genetic Regulation of Zein Synthesis.- The Cloning of Zein Sequences and an Approach to Zein Genetics.- The Synthesis of Barley Storage Proteins.- Macromolecular Properties, Biosynthesis and Genetic Regulation of Legume Seed Storage Proteins.- Biosynthesis of Pea Seed Proteins: Evidence for Precursor Forms from in vivo and in vitro Studies.- Bean Seed Globulin mRNA: Translation, Characterization, and its Use as a Probe Towards Genetic Engineering of Crop Plants.- The mRNAs that Code for Soybean Seed Proteins.- Developmental Regulation of Seed Protein Synthesis in Seeds.- Organization and Expression of the Chloroplast Genome.- Organisation and Transcription of Maize Chloroplast Genes.- The Organisation in Higher Plants of the Genes Coding for Chloroplast Ribosomal RNA.- Transfer RNAs and Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetases in Plant Organelles.- Synthesis, Transport and Assembly Of Chloroplast Proteins.- Synthesis, Transport and Assembly of Chloroplast Proteins.- In vitro Synthesis, Transport, and Assembly of the Constituent Polypeptides of the Light-Harvesting Chlorophyll a/b Protein Complex.- Synthesis, Processing and Functional Probing of P-32000, The Major Membrane Protein Translated Within the Chloroplast.- The Characterisation of Leaf Messenger RNAs and Their Use in the Synthesis of Complementary DNAs.- Sites of Synthesis and Codification of Chloroplast Elongation Factors.- Nuclear Genes Controlling Chloroplast Development.- Mitochondrial Genome Organization and Expression in Higher Plants.- Physico-Chemical and Restriction Endonuclease Analysis of Mitochondrial DNA from Higher Plants.- Mitochondrial Genome Expression in Higher Plants.- The Molecular Biology of Nitrogen Fixation.- Genetics of Nitrogen Fixation In The Bacterium Klebsiella Pneumoniae.- Expression of Host Genes During Symbiotic Nitrogen Fixation.- The Ti-Plasmid of Agrobacterium Tumefaciens.- The Ti-Plasmid of Agrobacterium tumefaciens its role in Crown-Gall Formation.- Location and Fate of pTi T37 DNA in Reversion of Crown Gall Teratoma.- Crown Gall Transcription of Ti Plasmid - Derived Sequences.- Crown Gall Specific Gene Products: Octopine and Nopaline Synthase.- Viral Genome Organization and Expression.- Structure of Plant Viral Genomes.- Translation of Plant Virus RNAs.- Expression of the Cauliflower Mosaic Virus Genome in Turnips (Brassica rapa).- Controlling Elements in Maize: Viroids.- A Re-examination of McClintock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.