Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionGenomic signal processing (GSP) requires the development of both nonlinear dynamical models that represent genomic regulation, and diagnostic and therapeutic tools based on these models. This book facilitates these developments by providing mathematical definitions and propositions for the main elements of GSP.
- Author BiographyIlya Shmulevich, an associate professor at the Institute for Systems Biology, is the coauthor of Microarray Quality Control and the coeditor of Computational and Statistical Approaches to Genomics. Edward R. Dougherty is professor of electrical and computer engineering and director of the Genomic Signal Processing Laboratory at Texas A&M University, and director of the Computational Biology Division at the Translational Genomics Research Institute. His thirteen previous books include Random Processes for Image and Signal Processing.
- Author(s)Edward R. Dougherty,Ilya Shmulevich
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Applied Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note20 halftones. 47 line illus. 4 tables.
- Weight595 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.