Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamining overlapping aspects of genomics, obesity and (non-) medical ethics, and discussing the implications of genomics for obesity from an ethical perspective makes this volume unique. It offers constructive suggestions on how to tackle the issues arising.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleThe International Library of Environmental, Agricultural and Food Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note3 Tables, color; 12 Tables, black and white; XV, 240 p.
- Weight616 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMichiel Korthals
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.