Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume discusses research designed to increase understanding of the nervous system and its structures through the utilization of genomic technologies. It addresses facets including development regulation and changes associated with psychiatric disorders.
- Author BiographyJames D Clelland, PhD is a Research Scientist at the Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, and an Assistant Professor at New York University School of Medicine, in the Department of Psychiatry. His research interests include understanding the biochemical and molecular changes that underlie susceptibility to, and the etiology of, psychiatric illnesses.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note37 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1070 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJames Clelland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.