All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £14.72Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionBioinformatics offers various tools and resources to analyze plant genomes and genes. The complete genomes of two important commercial palms (dates and oil palm) have recently been sequenced. This book reviews the developments in this field. It includes the information on the molecular breeding and bioinformatics of palms.
- Author(s)V. Arunachalam
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.