All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis Methods in Molecular Biology book offers in vitro and in vivo protocols on mutation assays, cytogenetic techniques, primary DNA damage, alternate assays to animal models and updated ICH guidelines. Includes material lists, troubleshooting tips and more.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1044
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note19 Tables, black and white; 62 Illustrations, color; 44 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 463 p. 106 illus., 62 illus. in color.
- Weight1087 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAlok Dhawan,Mahima Bajpayee
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.