CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionResearch writing and teaching is a great challenge for novice scholars, especially L2 writers. This book presents a compelling and much-needed automated writing evaluation (AWE) reinforcement to L2 research writing pedagogy.
- Author BiographyElena Cotos is Adjunct Assistant Professor of Applied Linguistics and Technology and Academic Communication Program Director in the Graduate College at Iowa State University, USA. Her work in computer-assisted language learning and assessment, genre analysis, academic writing pedagogy, and learner corpora has been published in CALICO, ReCall, Language Learning and Technology, International Journal of Computer-Assisted Language Learning and Teaching, and in various edited volumes.
- Author(s)Elena Cotos
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.