Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.01
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £7.17Trending at £7.30
- £9.51Trending at £9.64
- £10.43Trending at £11.93
- £4.03Trending at £4.06
- £9.11Trending at £9.24
About this product
- Description* A major anthology geared towards course use, which covers key concepts in film studies through analysis of important films from American, Asian, European and African cinema. * Features innovative use of four topics - genre, gender, race, and world cinema - to introduce concepts and encourage critical discussion.
- Author BiographyJulie F. Codell is Professor of Art History and English at Arizona State University. She is the author of The Victorian Artist: Artists' Lifewritings in Britain (2003).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2006
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight960 g
- Width183 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byProfessor Julie F. Codell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.