CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £24.99Trending at £25.73
- £20.42Trending at £23.89
- £14.58Trending at £18.15
- £4.60Trending at £4.97
- £63.23Trending at £91.81
- £13.87Trending at £15.87
- £24.25Trending at £31.80
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to genre analysis from the perspective of the 'Sydney School' of functional linguistics.
- Author BiographyJ R Martin is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Sydney. His research interests include systemic theory, functional grammar, discourse semantics, register, genre, multimodality and critical discourse analysis, focussing on English and Tagalog - with special reference to the transdisciplinary fields of educational linguistics and social semiotics. David Rose is a Research Fellow with the University of Sydney, currently coordinating a national research program in language and literacy for Indigenous Australians. This project, Learning to Read: Reading to Learn, works with schools across Australia, as well as Indigenous teacher training programs in University of Sydney and University of South Australia.
- Author(s)David Rose,J. R. Martin
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- Series TitleEquinox Textbooks & Surveys in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.