All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBentley can't play with anything without breaking it! Will he learn how to play more gently? One for parents and children everywhere.
- Author BiographyIan Whybrow has lived in Kent, various places in London and as far afield as Hong Kong and New York. The most important thing to him in his writing is that it reads aloud brilliantly and that there is something in it for everyone. David Melling has been shortlisted for the Kate Greenaway Medal, the Smarties Book Award and the Independent Booksellers Award. His Hugless Douglas books have sold over 1.4 million copies worldwide, and the loveable brown bear has starred in a World Book Day book as well as his own theatre show. Before becoming an internationally acclaimed author-illustrator, David worked as an animation artist for films including the much-loved Father Christmas by Raymond Briggs. One of his most popular picture books The Tale of Jack Frost was animated and shown on BBC1 on Christmas Day.
- Author(s)Ian Whybrow
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/01/2005
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight150 g
- Width242 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Melling
- Interest AgeFrom 3 To 99
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.56Trending at £3.86
- £4.45Trending at £4.50
- £2.87Trending at £5.49
- £17.18Trending at £17.38
- £3.59Trending at £5.07
- £9.60Trending at £12.08
- £5.69Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.