Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.10
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.21
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful guide explores the influence of values, experience, and beliefs on leadership practices and provides examples and reflective questions for exercising authentic, moral leadership.
- Author BiographyRonald W. Rebore is a professor at Saint Louis University located in Saint Louis, Missouri. His professional experience includes 22 years as an administrator: nine years as an assistant superintendent of a medium suburban school district, five years as the superintendent of schools in a small suburban school district, and eight years as the superintendent of schools for a large metropolitan school district employing approximately 4,000 staff members with an annual budget of approximately $170 million. He has taught graduate-level courses in educational leadership for approximately 20 years, including ethics courses. Rebore has over 30 publications. Two of his books have been translated into Chinese and have been adopted for use in preparing educational administrators in China. Rebore has a bachelor of arts degree in philosophy, a master's of education degree in counseling and guidance, and a doctor of philosophy degree in educational leadership. Angela L. E. Walmsley is an assistant professor at Saint Louis University located in Saint Louis, Missouri. She has been working in the field of education for approximately 13 years. In that time, she has taught middle school and high school mathematics both in the United States and the United Kingdom; she has taught introductory education courses and graduate-level advanced education and mathematics education courses at two universities in the Saint Louis area; and she is currently teaching statistical and educational research courses at Saint Louis University. Walmsley has a joint bachelor's of science degree in mathematics and teaching from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; a master's in education degree in mathematics education and a diploma in statistics from the University of Dublin: Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland; and a doctor of philosophy degree in curriculum and instruction with an emphasis on mathematics education and educational research from Saint Louis University. In addition, she holds teaching certificates for the states of Illinois and Missouri, as well as Northern Ireland in the UK.
- Author(s)Angela Lynn Evans Walmsley,Ronald W. Rebore
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.