Genxegesis: Essays on Alternative Youth (Sub)Culture by University of Wisconsin Press (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.74Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.36Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionResituating the term in its neglected (sub)cultural context, this work offers a critical assessment of the Generation X phenomenon and its relation to the fashioning of different identities within and against the mainstream. Topics include punk subculture, the Internet, and alternative music.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Ulrich is associate professor of English at Mansfield University in Pennsylvania and author of Signs of Their Times. Andrea L. Harris is associate professor of English at Mansfield University and is the author of Other Sexes.
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBowling Green
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBowling Green University Popular Press,US
- Content Note6 b&w photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAndrea L. Harris,John M. Ulrich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.