All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.48Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionContains forty-one contributions from the Fourth European Conference on Geostatistics for Environmental Applications, geoENV IV, held in Barcelona, Spain, November 2002. This book features nineteen posters presented at the congress. It is of interest and practical value to geostatisticians working both in academia and in industry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleQuantitative Geology and Geostatistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight956 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJaime Gomez-Hernandez,Jesus Carrera,Xavier Sanchez Vila
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.