Consider these sponsored items
- £37.29Was:£37.99Free postage
- £29.46Was:£29.99Free postage
- £38.59Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only student focused, applied primer for Geocomputation in the social sciences. With example code and data sets provided as add-ons, it enables readers to work through all the examples themselves. An accessible text, specifically designed for readers who are new to Geocomputation as an area of research.
- Author BiographyChris Brunsdon is Professor of Geocomputation at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth. He studied Mathematics at the University of Durham and Medical Statistics at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, and has worked in a number of universities, holding the Chair in Human Geography at Liverpool University before taking up his current position. His research interests are in health, crime and environmental data analysis, and in the development of spatial analytical tools, including Geographically Weighted Regression approach. He also has interests in the software tools used to develop such approaches, including R. Alex Singleton is a Reader in Geographic Information Science at the University of Liverpool. He holds a BSc (1st class Hons) in Geography from the University of Manchester and a PhD from University College London. His research has extended a geographic tradition of area classification and developed a broad critique of the ways in which geodemographic methods can be refined through modern scientific approaches to data mining, geographic information science and quantitative human geography.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byAlex David Singleton,Chris Brunsdon
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.