All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of papers on various aspects of the geodetic and geophysical investigation and observation techniques. It includes material from the Arctic and Antarctica, as well as covering work from both temporary and permanent observatories.
- Author BiographyProfessor Alessandro Capra is a faculty member in the University of Modena's Civil and Mechanical Engineering Department.Dr-Ing Reinhard Dietrich is a professor at the Institute of Planetary Geodesy at the Technical Universtiy of Dresden.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/09/2008
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note34 Tables, black and white; 292 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 356 p. 292 illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Capra,Reinhard Dietrich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.