Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.21Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces a community health group to the potential of using a geographic information system (GIS) to improve birth outcomes. This book provides an overview of why geography is important in the investigation of health, and shows the importance of the four main components of a GIS. It also introduces the importance of GIS.
- Author BiographyAndrew Curtis, Ph.D. is an assistant professor in the Department of Geography and Anthropology at Louisiana State University. He is also Director of the World Health Organization's Collaborating Center for Remote Sensing and GIS for Public Health. Michael Leitner, Ph.D. is an assistant professor in the Department of Geography and Anthropology, Louisiana State University (LSU) in Baton Rouge. Dr. Leitner is the chair of the Cartography Specialty Group of the Association of American Geographers.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication31/12/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIRM Press Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight814 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndrew Curtis,Michael Leitner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.