All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the history of the concept of a North-South divide in England during the last millennium.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Historical Geography
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAlan R. H. Baker,Mark Billinge
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.