All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses traditional features of regional science, and topics such as innovation and agglomeration economies. It demonstrates that, contrary to recent assertions, both geography and institutions (or culture) are relevant for local development.
- Author BiographyDr Riccardo Crescenzi is Programme Director of the MSc in Local Economic Development and Lecturer in Economic Geography at the Department of Geography and Environment at the London School of Economics. He is also affiliated to the LSE Spatial Economics Research Centre. Before joining the LSE, Dr Crescenzi was a Jean Monnet Fellow at the European University Institute (Florence). He was also a visiting scholar at the LSE and University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). His research is focused on regional economic development and growth, innovation and EU development policies analysis. He has published in international journals, such as Growth and Change , Regional Studies , The Journal of Economic Geography and The World Economy . His teaching focuses on the economics of local and regional development. Dr Marco Percoco is Assistant Professor in Urban, Regional and Transport Economics at the Department of Institutional Analysis and Public Management at Universita Bocconi in Milan. He is also Deputy director for International Relations of the Centre for Regional Economics, Transport and Tourism (CERTET) at the same university. Dr Percoco serves in the board of the Italian Regional Science Association and in SR-Italian Journal of Regional Science. His research forcus on local development and transport economics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- Series TitleAdvances in Spatial Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight799 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMarco Percoco,Riccardo Crescenzi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.