Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £123.59Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £44.46Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 4 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £11.90Trending at £15.18
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
About this product
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/1984
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDoreen Massey,John Allen
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements; Part I. Introduction: Geography Matters Doreen Massey: 1. A history of nature Mick Gold; 2. The societal conception of space Robert Sack; Part II. Introduction: Analysis: Aspects of the Geography of Society John Allen: 3. 'There's no place like ...': cultures of difference John Clarke; 4. The spaced out urban economy Michael Ball; 5. Jurisdictional conflicts, international law and the international state system Sol Picciotto; Part III. Introduction: Synthesis: Interdependence and the Uniqueness of Place John Allen: 6. The re-structuring of a local economy: the case of Lancaster Linda Murgatroyd and John Urry; 7. A woman's place? Linda McDowell and Doreen Massey; 8. The laissez-faire approach to international labor migration: the case of the Arab Middle East Alan Richards and Philip L. Martin; Part IV. Introduction: geography and Society Doreen Massey: 9. The nation-state in western Europe: erosion from 'above' and 'below'? Martin Kolinsky; 10. Environmental futures Francis Sandbach; Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.