Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.95+ £7.20 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1984
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDoreen Massey,John Allen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements; Part I. Introduction: Geography Matters Doreen Massey: 1. A history of nature Mick Gold; 2. The societal conception of space Robert Sack; Part II. Introduction: Analysis: Aspects of the Geography of Society John Allen: 3. 'There's no place like ...': cultures of difference John Clarke; 4. The spaced out urban economy Michael Ball; 5. Jurisdictional conflicts, international law and the international state system Sol Picciotto; Part III. Introduction: Synthesis: Interdependence and the Uniqueness of Place John Allen: 6. The re-structuring of a local economy: the case of Lancaster Linda Murgatroyd and John Urry; 7. A woman's place? Linda McDowell and Doreen Massey; 8. The laissez-faire approach to international labor migration: the case of the Arab Middle East Alan Richards and Philip L. Martin; Part IV. Introduction: geography and Society Doreen Massey: 9. The nation-state in western Europe: erosion from 'above' and 'below'? Martin Kolinsky; 10. Environmental futures Francis Sandbach; Index.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.