All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionGeography as Inquiry invites teachers and learners to explore geography in exciting ways, across key concepts, connected to history and the social sciences, reestablishing its place in the social studies and history curriculum.
- Author BiographyJack Zevin began as a history and geography teacher on the south side of Chicago, moving to U. of Michigan for his doctorate. After settling at Queens College/CUNY in New York as a professor of education, he has remained in place ever since producing many books and articles that range across history, geography and the social sciences. He has conducted NSF institutes on geography and greatly enjoys developing map and simulation games for classrooms. Mark Newman has a Ph. D. in History from UCLA. He has written and edited books and articles on visual culture, primary sources, and various historical and geographic topics. Mark is currently director of a Library of Congress Teaching with Primary Sources project and previously was co-director of four National Endowment for the Humanities projects.
- Author(s)Jack Zevin,Mark Newman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/10/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight308 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.