CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.90
- £23.48Trending at £24.47
- £20.52Trending at £21.08
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £17.34Trending at £22.44
- £17.42Trending at £24.93
About this product
- Author(s)Donald G. Holtgrieve,Susan Wiley Hardwick
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication13/12/1995
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date10/04/2014
- Content Noteillustrations (some colour), maps
- Weight1044 g
- Width205 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised ed.
- Table Of Contents1. The Field of Geography. 2. Geography in the Schools. 3. The Theme of Location. 4. Introduction to the Theme of Place. 5. The Theme of Place: Physical Systems I. 6. The Theme of Place: Physical Systems II. 7. The Theme of Place: Cultural Systems. 8. The Theme of Place: Economic Systems. 9. The Theme of Place: Urban Systems. 10. The Theme of Human-Environment Interaction. 11. The Theme of Movement. 12. The Theme of Regions. 13. Geography in Action: Applying Geography Standards, Themes, and Concepts. Epilogue. Glossary. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.