All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £18.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised edition of an essential text adopts a mainly thematic approach to explore the development of BC's physical and human geography.
- Author BiographyBrett McGillivray is professor emeritus in the Faculty of Geography at Capilano University, having taught the geography of British Columbia there for over thirty-six years. He continues to research issues on British Columbia and Canada, present lectures, and facilitate community-to-community meetings.
- Author(s)Brett McGillivray
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2010
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note16 b&w photos, 144 maps and figures, 76 tables
- Weight780 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.