All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together technical, legislative, regulatory, and business aspects of hazardous waste issues as they pertain to preventing, assessing, containing, and remediating soil and groundwater contamination. This book emphasizes how subsurface geologic and hydrogeologic conditions affect the decision-making process.
- Author(s)Stephen M. Testa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/11/1993
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note69 black & white tables, 34 black & white halftones
- Weight929 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.