All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes fluid flow, transport and contamination in rocks and sediments, for graduate students and professionals in hydrology, water resources, geochemistry.
- Author BiographyOwen Phillips is a Fellow of the Royal Society and a member of the U.S. National Academy of Engineering. He has held academic posts at Cambridge University and the Johns Hopkins University. He was awarded the Sverdrup Gold Medal of the American Meteorological Society for his contributions to oceanography, and a fellowship in the American Geophysical Union for his contributions to geological fluid dynamics. His Last Chance Energy Book, published in 1979, anticipated the first global energy crisis of the 1980s, while his recent research has been on subsurface aquifer flows, the dispersal of contaminants and flow-controlled reactions in rocks. He has two other publications with Cambridge University Press - The Dynamics of the Upper Ocean (1966), which was awarded the Adams Prize from Cambridge University, and Flow and Reactions in Permeable Rocks (1991).
- Author(s)Owen M. Phillips
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.