All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thoroughly revised new edition, now profusely illustrated in colour, with many photographs, maps and diagrams, and complete with an extensive glossary, Geology and landscapes of Scotland is for the many readers fascinated by one of the most geologically intriguing and scenically beautiful parts of the world.
- Author BiographyCon Gillen is an experienced geologist, now with the University of Edinburgh, who has led many field trips across the country. Much of his teaching has been devoted to introducing geology to those new to the subject.
- Author(s)Con Gillen
- PublisherDunedin Academic Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDunedin Academic Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.