CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand Geology is a comprehensive guide to the nature and history of the Earth, covering many key areas such as rocks, minerals and fossils, as well as discussing the implications of climate change and limitations in natural resources.
- Author BiographyDavid Rothery is a volcanologist, geologist, planetary scientist and Professor of Planetary Geosciences at the Open University.
- Author(s)David A. Rothery
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleTeach Yourself - General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date11/02/2016
- Content Note65 b/w line drawings, 30 b/w halftones, 16 colour halftones
- Weight303 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.