All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionA self-contained presentation of the tools of Lorentzian geometry necessary to access recent works in mathematical relativity.
- Author BiographyS. Alinhac is Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Paris-Sud 11, Orsay.
- Author(s)Serge Alinhac
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 374
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.