Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a fresh edition that includes recent results on the synthesis of multiloop planar and spherical linkages and the use of homotopy methods and Clifford algebras in synthesizing spatial serial chains, this volume is a foundation for linkage design theory.
- Author BiographyJ. Michael McCarthy is a Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at University of California, Irvine.
- Author(s)Gim Song Soh,J. Michael McCarthy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXVIII, 448 p.
- Weight1860 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.