Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.11
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a fresh edition that includes recent results on the synthesis of multiloop planar and spherical linkages and the use of homotopy methods and Clifford algebras in synthesizing spatial serial chains, this volume is a foundation for linkage design theory.
- Author BiographyJ. Michael McCarthy is a Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at University of California, Irvine.
- Author(s)Gim Song Soh,J. Michael McCarthy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight665 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.