CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.53
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students interested in pursuing mathematics, this book outlines an introduction to graph theory and combinatorics while exploring topics such as the Pigeonhole Principle, and theorems of Helly and Szokefalvi-Nagy. It introduces these ideas with applications with an aim to prepare young readers for the mathematical world.
- Author(s)Alexander Soifer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note332 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight940 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.