All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.19
About this product
- Author(s)Frank Morgan
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication19/04/1995
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
- Table Of ContentsGeometric Measure TheoryMeasuresLipschitz Functions and Rectifiable SetsNormal and Rectifiable CurrentsThe Compactness Theorem and the Existence of Area-Minimizing SurfacesExamples of Area-Minimizing SurfacesThe Approximation TheoremSurvey of Regularity ResultsMonotonicity and Oriented Tangent ConesThe Regularity of Area-Minimizing HypersurfacesFlat Chains Modulo v, Varifolds, and (M,E,)-Minimal SetsMiscellaneous Useful ResultsSoap Bubble ClustersProof of Double Bubble ConjectureThe Hexagonal Honeycomb and Kelvin ConjecturesImmiscible Fluids and CrystalsIsoperimetric Theorems in General CodimensionManifolds with Density and Perelman's Proof of the Poincare ConjectureDouble Bubbles in Spheres, Gauss Space, and ToriThe Log-Convex Density ConjectureSolutions to Exercises
- Author BiographyFrank Morgan is the Dennis Meenan '54 Third Century Professor of Mathematics at Williams College. He obtained his B.S. from MIT and his M.S. and Ph.D. from Princeton University. His research interest lies in minimal surfaces, studying the behavior and structure of minimizers in various settings. He has also written Riemannian Geometry: A Beginner's Guide, Calculus Lite, and most recently The Math Chat Book, based on his television program and column on the Mathematical Association of America Web site.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.