Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.25
- £82.97Trending at £88.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.07
- £23.65Trending at £25.96
- £22.21Trending at £24.17
- £14.61Trending at £22.88
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
About this product
- DescriptionThese lecture notes are intended as a non-technical overview of scattering theory.
- Author(s)Richard B. Melrose
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/1995
- Series TitleStanford Lectures: Distinguished Visiting Lecturers in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight210 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.