Geometric Theory of Singular Phenomena in Partial Differential Equations by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £55.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
- £8.75Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cambridgerarebooks
- Est. delivery by 22 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings from a conference on geometry and partial differential equations.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/1998
- Series TitleSymposia Mathematica
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJean Pierre Bourguignon,Mariano Giaquinta,Paolo de Bartolomeis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.