Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionContains research papers that represent topics and themes including decomposition theory, cell-like mappings and CE-equivalent compacta, dimension versus cohomological dimension, ANR's and LCn-compacta, homology manifolds, embeddings of continua into manifolds, complement theorems in shape theory, and approximate fibrations and shape fibrations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/10/1987
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1283
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight850 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJack Segal,S. Mardesic
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1987 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.