Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal textbook for advanced undergraduate courses in geometrical optics; includes worked examples and exercises.
- Author BiographyEustace L. Dereniak is a Professor of Optical Sciences and Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Arizona. His research interests are in the areas of detectors for optical radiation, imaging spectrometers, and imaging polarimeter instrument development. Teresa D. Dereniak received her Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering and a Masters in Business Administration from Cornell University. Her technical experience consists of product development engineering in the biomedical field.
- Author(s)Eustace L. Dereniak,Teresa D. Dereniak
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note400 b/w illus. 336 exercises
- Weight870 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.