All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.12Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how young people perceive the severity of crime and delinquency. In so doing, it offers thick description of young peoples' conceptions of and experiences with crime, delinquency, justice and law, and uses this description to interrogate the role of the state in influencing - indeed, shaping - these perceptions.
- Author BiographyAvi Brisman is Associate Professor in the School of Justice Studies, Eastern Kentucky University, USA. He is co-editor of the Routledge International Handbook of Green Criminology (2013), co-editor of Environmental Crime and Social Conflict: Contemporary and Emerging Issues (2015), and co-author of Green Cultural Criminology: Constructions of Environmental Harm, Consumerism, and Resistance to Ecocide (2014).
- Author(s)Avi Brisman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 Illustrations, color; 8 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 249 p. 13 illus., 5 illus. in color.
- Weight473 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.