Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.58Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes billiards and their relation with differential geometry, classical mechanics, and geometrical optics. This book covers such topics as variational principles of billiard motion, and symplectic geometry of rays of light and integral geometry. It is suitable for students interested in ergodic theory and geometry.
- Author(s)Serge Tabachnikov
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- Series TitleStudent Mathematical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 30
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight239 g
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.