All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the ideas of geometry and includes generous helpings of simple explanations and examples.
- Author BiographyMiles Reid is a Professor of Mathematics at the Mathematics Institute, University of Warwick. Bal...zs Szendroi is a Tutor and Martin Powell Fellow in Pure Mathematics at St Peter's College, and a Faculty Lecturer in the Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Balazs Szendroi,Miles Reid
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2005
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note93 b/w illus. 156 exercises
- Weight350 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.56Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.