Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers a new explanation of the origin of Hamiltonian chaos and its quantitative characterization. The subject of the book, which contains numerous illustrations throughout, is very original and nothing similar has been written hitherto.
- Author BiographyThe author is one of few pioneering individuals in this recently emerged important research area. His book will be a unique contribution to the field.
- Author(s)Marco Pettini
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2007
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note91 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight835 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.