All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a modern differential geometric treatment of linearly nonholonomically constrained systems. This title discusses what is meant by symmetry of such a system and gives a general theory of how to reduce such a symmetry using the concept of a differential space and the Poisson bracket structure of its algebra of smooth functions.
- Author(s)Hans Duistermaat,Jedrzej Sniatycki,Richard H. Cushman
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2009
- Series TitleAdvanced Series in Nonlinear Dynamics
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.